Monday, January 22, 2007

The REAL Tashban

This, is the gate of the REAL Tashban. It was hard to make. you'll see why in a minute.This, is what lives in the gate...or should I say what's IN the gate. Meet Wolf, and Twitchy. This is why it was hard to make the gate. I had to make critters look good. And this is inside Tashban. I keep most of my weapons here, since they started to pile up. I still have a few at the house though. Like my store bought Bow & Arrow, at least a dozen of those thorn swords, and my main staff/spear. The real Tashban's a really cool place to hang out. It's a little behind the hill gate in my backyard. There's a difficult path that leads down to the Tashban gate from the mountain, but it's hard to find. I found Wolf and Twitchy when I was out walking Jack. I thought "well I can't just leave them here, someone might trip." Then I decided that they could be a little decoration for Tashban, so that's their story. Don't worry. I didn't touch them. That would be unsanitary...I used sticks to move them around.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where Exactly did you find "wolf" and "twitchy"? Did you just run across them or something?

Tashban said...

Llew I ydaerla wenk erehw Yhctiwt saw, dna I emac ssorca Flow tuo raen Nabhsat nehw I saw tuo gniklaw Kcaj. Neht I thguoht ti dluow eb looc ot esu meht sa noitaroced.

Anonymous said...

Well That's either "luck" (or whatever you want to call it) or dead things are starting to follow you!! haha

Anonymous said...

hahahhahaha ya what haley said and i want 2 go there it look cool!!!

Tashban said...

Fi I t'nac ekat uoy ereht, leef eerf ot og eyb ruoy fles. Tsuj wollof eht snoitcered staht no eht tsop.