I came across this cool pic when I was looking at other Ball Pythons to get an overall idea of how big I was to expect mine to get. I already knew Levi' was supposed to get around 5-6 feet but I wanted to see what the others looked like. The only thing I don't like in this pic, is that the snake exploded...
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Poor~Snake~
Posted by
Tashban
at
2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
The Snake Exploded...Hehe....I Wonder how much blood there was....
??DoolBlooDoolBlooDoolB!!
OMG i don't like levi any more he is going to eat me
please levi don't eat me i'm to young to die eat micah he's lived a good long life take him
..?
Must you delete all of my comments about how fake that picture really is. Along with the PROOF that I have?
Post a Comment