

Not bad! I wouldn't mind being able to look like that if I wanted to. Here's another werewolf picture that I found under the same search as the first one. This is also one of my personal favorites. I found one more on google while trying to relocate this pic to post it. I like the artwork of mythocal creatures as you might have expected. These pictures must have taken alot of work!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Hsubma
Posted by
Tashban
at
4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
ok all i have to say is COOL!!!!!
ok i'm done
Well I'm glad you like them. I've been meaning to post them earlier, but...they're posted now so it really don't matter. I need to look for some more pretty soon, John and I are going to run out of weird pics if we keep posting them to fast. Maybe we can register to a horror picture archive on the internet or something.
Post a Comment