Saturday, December 9, 2006

Nice snake!

Yeaaaah. I like snakes I own one, but I don't think I would really enjoy meeting that fellow. I wouldn't even have time to say hello! I have a Ball Python thats named Leviathan. He's a really nice snake, but he looks evil!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

levi is so not evil he's cute

Tashban said...

He's more like...both.

Anonymous said...

no just cute :)

Sue said...

He is totally evil. I work at Placerita Canyon Nature Center and have been bitten by snakes several times. They have 6 Rattlers (I'm not going into the different kinds right now.) 2 ball Pythons (1 is 9 feet right now i think, the other is about 3-4 feet.) 1 Albino corn snake (he's a true albino and his name is Fluffy hahah) 3 kingsnakes, 2 gophers, 2 rosy boas (+ the 3 babys that Roger found in the other enclosure)1 night snake, and 2 alligator lizards. They also have 1 sulcata tortiose (he weighs in at 35lbs.) 2 desert tortioses (one has an awesome deformed looking shell) and two turtles. I can't think of the rest of them, but I know they have more then that. I'm not even going onto the Birds of Prey. Although I'm mad at Wee-Bit right now because he clamped me me AND bit me. (Wee-Bit is a American Kestral)Hopefully he'll be nicer 2 me this satarday. I have 2 get my own blog and put up all my PCNC pix. That'll be great (thats short 4 Placerita Canyon Nature Center)

P.S: I'll be there this saturday and next.

Tashban said...

And I thought that I left long comments! Impressive!

Tashban said...

Oh and I said he LOOKS evil but he's really nice. He's never bitten me before.